- To let you know exactly which data and information we have registered about you.
- To let you know what the data in question is being used for.
- To let you delete your data or get it handed out (unless other laws prevent it).
- To grant consent if your information is disclosed to other parties, or if data is to be used for purposes other than the one it was originally collected for.
In the following we would like to inform you about what data/information we have about you, and what the data is used for.
Personal data we have registered about you:
- Your name and email address (what you have stated when signing up for using CuePilot).
- Name of your country (based on your IP address when signing up).
- The password you created when signing up. This is stored in a salted/hashed mode, which is impossible to decrypt - even for us.
- Entry to our infomail/newsletter with name and email address.
All information is used solely for these purposes:
- Letting you create CuePilot projects and collaborate on these projects with other users.
- Sending info/newsletters - We use MailChimp.
Storage of personal data
- We keep your personal information in our database, as long as necessary for the above purpose.
- We only use subcontractors that meet the EU's data security requirements.
- We do not provide personal information to third parties for marketing or other commercial use.
- When you sign up with CuePilot, your name and email adress is also stored in MailChimp's computer system.
We keep your information (name and email address) as long as a given consent to receive our information is not withdrawn and we are not required to keep your personal information for other reasons, for example in connection with a legal obligation.
You can request to be deleted from the maillist at any time, either by clicking "Unsubscribe from this list" at the bottom of each infomail or by writing an email directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insight and change of information
You are entitled at any time to know what personal information we have registered about you. Upon request for insight into your own information, we will require documentation of your identity to ensure that information is provided only to the appropriate person. This can be done by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
If the information we have about you is inaccurate, you can always request it to be corrected, just as you are entitled to receive the information in a common, portable format.
You may withdraw your consent at any time and be deleted from our list. If you no longer wish your personal information to be registered with CuePilot, you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then do our best to comply with your request, and delete your account immediately.
After a year of inactivity in your CuePilot projects we will also delete you from the list. If that happens, you can make a new signup at any time.
Collaboration with third parties/subcontractors
Any complaint about our processing of personal data should be addressed to:
Borgergade 28, 5
1300 København K
Phone: 3319 3200